With our recent announcement “SiteSpect Named in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines”, we were recognized for our measurement capabilities:
“SiteSpect’s real user monitoring metrics are incorporated with its personalization measurement, reducing the need for a separate site monitoring tool. It enables clients to detect, diagnose and optimize site performance by measuring how quickly content, experiences, and pages are rendered to the screen.” – Gartner®
As you assess your customer experience optimization solutions, it’s important for you to understand how SiteSpect is different. Key differentiators:
- Optimize Everything: Seamlessly test, target, and personalize every aspect of your digital experience.
- Faster Site Performance: SiteSpect is the only solution that allows you to run high-volume tests; run tests concurrently without latency or flicker.
- Scale As You Grow: Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned professional, you can use SiteSpect to scale as you grow at your own rate.
- Partner With An Expert: Onboarding, support and consultancy – we are there for you every step to ensure your company is successful.
- Secure And Certified: The most secure and compliant optimization solution – PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA.
- Visual Editor: SiteSpect’s Visual Editor enables you to design, A/B test, personalize, and optimize the customer experience without any knowledge of coding languages.
What you get is a robust testing and personalization solution that learns about your visitors in real-time, with no latency, no flicker, and provides you with accurate data to make informed decisions today. The end result is a happy customer experience and increased company revenue.
Do you want to learn more? Check out our free ebook “Choosing an Optimization Platform”.
Wish to speak to a human? Schedule time with a SiteSpect Expert. Click Here.
About Jen Decker
Jen Decker found her fit in the world of inbound marketing as the digital marketing manager at SiteSpect. With an extensive background in digital marketing, Jen has a knack for writing, strategy and organization.
Subscribe to our blog: