With our recent announcement “SiteSpect Named in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines”, we were recognized for our testing capabilities:
“SiteSpect offers A/B, MVT and MAB testing across web, app and mobile, with a visual editor and four-step guided workflow. It also offers low-latency and no flicker testing in its proxy-based architecture (experiences are adjusted server-side rather than in the clients’ browser). In addition, client alerts from poorly performing variants, auto optimization and customization of analytic dimensions enrich campaign data.” – Gartner®
Back in March, I wrote, “How an Inconsistent Customer Experience is Harming Your CRO.” Brands that understand every customer’s experience at each stage of the customer journey have insights into long-term conversion improvement strategies.
As you assess your customer experience optimization solutions, it’s important for you to understand how SiteSpect is different. Key differentiators:
- Optimize Everything: Seamlessly test, target, and personalize every aspect of your digital experience.
- Faster Site Performance: SiteSpect is the only solution that allows you to run high-volume tests; run tests concurrently with other tools without latency or flicker.
- Scale As You Grow: Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned professional, you can use SiteSpect to scale as you grow at your own rate.
- Partner With An Expert: Onboarding, support and consultancy – we are there for you every step to ensure your company is successful.
- Secure And Certified: The most secure and compliant optimization solution: PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA.
- Visual Editor: SiteSpect’s Visual Editor enables you to design, A/B test, personalize, and optimize the customer experience without any knowledge of coding languages.
What you get is a robust testing and personalization solution that learns your visitors in real-time, with no latency, no flicker, and provides you with accurate data to make informed decisions today. The end result is a happy customer experience and increased company revenue.
Do you want to learn more? Check out our free ebook “Choosing an Optimization Platform”.
Wish to speak to a human? Schedule time with a SiteSpect Expert. Click Here.
About Jen Decker
Jen Decker found her fit in the world of inbound marketing as the digital marketing manager at SiteSpect. With an extensive background in digital marketing, Jen has a knack for writing, strategy and organization.
Subscribe to our blog: