By Jen Decker
August 16, 2022
With our recent announcement “SiteSpect Named in 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines”, we were recognized for our testing capabilities:
“SiteSpect offers A/B, MVT and MAB testing across web, app and mobile, with a visual editor and four-step guided workflow. It also offers low-latency and no flicker testing in its proxy-based architecture (experiences are adjusted server-side rather than in the clients’ browser). In addition, client alerts from poorly performing variants, auto optimization and customization of analytic dimensions enrich campaign data.” – Gartner®
Back in March, I wrote, “How an Inconsistent Customer Experience is Harming Your CRO.” Brands that understand every customer’s experience at each stage of the customer journey have insights into long-term conversion improvement strategies.
As you assess your customer experience optimization solutions, it’s important for you to understand how SiteSpect is different. Key differentiators:
- Optimize Everything: Seamlessly test, target, and personalize every aspect of your digital experience.
- Faster Site Performance: SiteSpect is the only solution that allows you to run high-volume tests; run tests concurrently with other tools without latency or flicker.
- Scale As You Grow: Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned professional, you can use SiteSpect to scale as you grow at your own rate.
- Partner With An Expert: Onboarding, support and consultancy – we are there for you every step to ensure your company is successful.
- Secure And Certified: The most secure and compliant optimization solution: PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA.
- Visual Editor: SiteSpect’s Visual Editor enables you to design, A/B test, personalize, and optimize the customer experience without any knowledge of coding languages.
What you get is a robust testing and personalization solution that learns your visitors in real-time, with no latency, no flicker, and provides you with accurate data to make informed decisions today. The end result is a happy customer experience and increased company revenue.
Do you want to learn more? Check out our free ebook “Choosing an Optimization Platform”.
Wish to speak to a human? Schedule time with a SiteSpect Expert. Click Here.
Subscribe to our blog: