SiteSpect’s Proxy architecture built from the ground up avoids flicker and ensures a fast experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
One Platform, One
Implement SiteSpect once and get full client- and server-side A/B testing and optimization capabilities out of the box. We will never force you to reimplement or switch to a different version.
Others have separate client-side and server-side A/B testing and optimization solutions, each with its own implementations.
not Just Pages
SiteSpect's client-side A/B testing and optimization solution allows unlimited changes across all web pages, devices, and channels. Easily A/B test and personalize entire customer journeys quickly.
Tag-based A/B testing and optimization solutions often fail when you use them to create an experience that makes multiple changes on several pages.
SiteSpect’s elegant architecture sits in the flow of traffic. This high level of visibility leads to better data accuracy and other advantages:
- SiteSpect sees and captures any browser or web server event.
- SiteSpect allows you to adjust traffic volume at any time before or during the campaign without affecting existing visits and data.
- SiteSpect provides flexible ways to count users who are exposed to variations.
- SiteSpect doesn’t kick users out of a campaign when you pause it.
- They collect inaccurate data from browser misfires and page abandonment.
- They expire assignments after you adjust traffic volume.
- They count users who weren’t exposed to a variation.
- They switch users to another variation when they are kicked out of a paused campaign.
SiteSpect is the scalable A/B testing and optimization solution allowing you to run 10s to 100s of campaigns simultaneously.
With SiteSpect, you can deploy on-premise behind your firewall, in a third-party’s cloud service like AWS or Azure, or in the SiteSpect Cloud.
Advanced QA with User Spoofing
SiteSpect allows you to preview any experience as any user for combinations of locations, devices, past behavior, referral URLs, cookies, or headers.
React JS, Angular JS
SiteSpect lets you optimize any SPA framework (React, Angular, etc.). The Visual Editor fully supports SPA optimization. A/B test or personalize your application using client-side or server-side techniques.
Every second counts, which is why SiteSpect sends you automated and actionable alerts for any campaign including winners, losers, poor performing variations, traffic warnings, and conflicts.
Other A/B testing and optimization solutions don’t actively notify you when something happens to your campaign; you won’t know when it’s broken.
Monitor the state and workflow of every campaign in every stage of the optimization cycle.
You cannot see the current state of your optimization program across all campaigns.