Optimize Every Aspect of Your Site
As the owner of a testing program, you need a holistic understanding of what makes visitors interact with your web and mobile sites and apps and what drives conversions. SiteSpect is the only digital optimization vendor that allows you to test and optimize virtually any website change, whether it is on the front-end look and feel (such as an image) or on the back-end functionality (such as a search algorithm).
Optimize How Your Site Looks
Optimize How Your Site Works
Only SiteSpect allows you to quantify the impact of every change to site functionality to see if these changes have meaningful impact. Testing the functionality improves conversions beyond the changes you make to how the site looks. For example, you can test:
- New Feature Releases – Soft-launch new features to a segment of users and learn how they respond in real time. This new insight can help you reveal winning features more quickly and deliver enhancements that actually move the conversion needle.
- Feature Segmentation – Present different features to different audiences based on customer value, device, geography, new vs. existing customers, and more in order to optimize KPIs. In addition, robust experiment scheduling and management lets you activate, deactivate, and change exposure level (e.g., 5% vs. 100% of a variation), so you can target and incrementally roll out features.
- Search Algorithm Optimization – Make head-to-head comparisons of the effectiveness of different versions of your search algorithms.
- Pricing Experiments – Test your free-shipping threshold or offer different price promotions to distinct sets of targeted users.
- Checkout Flow and Functionality – Optimize your checkout flow using experiments. For example, reduce your checkout process from five to three steps and test it for logged-in users.
Benefits of SiteSpect’s Approach to A/B and Multivariate Testing
SiteSpect can help you choose the most effective elements to help you meet your goals. Use SiteSpect for testing and experience these advantages:
- Breadth of Testing – Drive more conversions and lower the bounce rate by testing back-end functionality changes in addition to front-end look-and-feel changes.
- Real-time Analytics – Validate changes with SiteSpect’s powerful real-time analysis tools. Evaluate the statistical significance of your results both during and after each test campaign. With SiteSpect, you’ll know exactly which changes should be made, and which ones shouldn’t – before you make any modifications toyour site.
- Deployment Options – SiteSpect offers both a cloud and an on-premise deployment option. With SiteSpect, you can choose the one that’s right for your organization. SiteSpect Cloud and SiteSpect Enterprise both offer the same core functionality and are fully managed and supported by SiteSpect and our Professional Services team.
SiteSpect provides the world’s most comprehensive optimization platform, enabling the world’s largest and most successful online businesses to significantly improve key metrics such as conversion rates and revenue. SiteSpect’s offerings include A/B testing, multivariate testing, behavioral targeting and personalization, mobile optimization, and site speed solutions. SiteSpect’s patented technology and professional services are used by companies such as Wal-Mart, Staples, Target, Urban Outfitters, ASOS, Overstock.com, and leading financial services companies.
Let SiteSpect create more measurable wins for your organization. For more information, visit www.SiteSpect.com or call 617-859-1900.