Test how your site looks and works.
Test and optimize every aspect of the customer experience to see which content, features, and functionality are most compelling. Run campaigns on actual site visitors and analyze results in real time.
A/B testing made simple.
With SiteSpect’s A/B testing, you can quickly test any site change, such as a call-to-action button, a hero shot, or a free shipping price threshold against one or more variations to see which is most persuasive.
- Simply choose variations, metrics, and campaign options, and get a ready-to-activate test campaign.
- Quickly determine the impact created by each test variation.
- Set up and run your campaign using SiteSpect's campaign builder interface.
- Evaluate the statistical significance of your real-time results both during and after each test campaign.
Multivariate testing in minutes.
SiteSpect’s makes it easy to test any number of changes simultaneously – helping you understand the combinations of variations that yield the most effective results.
Test features and functionality.
With SiteSpect, you can move beyond just visual optimization and test how your site actually works. Optimize feature launches, search algorithm changes, checkout flow process, pricing, and much more:
- New Feature Releases – soft launch new features on a subset of users and learn how they respond, in real-time.
- Feature Segmentation – present different features to different audiences -- based on customer value, device, geography, new vs. existing customers, etc. -- to optimize KPIs.
- Search Algorithm Optimization – make head-to-head comparisons of the effectiveness of different versions of your search algorithms or even multiple search vendor software solutions.
- Pricing Experiments – test your “free shipping” threshold or offer different price promotions to distinct sets of targeted users.
- Complete Site Redesigns – enable the testing of radical changes to your site experience targeted to specific users.
- Checkout Flow and Functionality – optimize your checkout flow through experimentation even on secure https pages.
SiteSpect can also run any experiment that compares one set of backend functionality or database content vs. a different set.
Turn search dollars into bottom-line results.
With SiteSpect, you can quickly optimize landing page effectiveness – turning search-marketing dollars into bottom-line results. You can easily test offers and other factors to convert more of your visitors into loyal customers:
- Test multiple landing page layouts and content to learn which are most effective on a segment-by-segment basis.
- Dramatically increase leads and conversions from PPC traffic, without increasing your SEM budget.
- Identify search terms and keywords that yield the best quality traffic, then target those segments with optimized offers.
“Non-intrusive multivariate testing with SiteSpect is easy to implement, easy to use, and the results so far are outstanding. We've actually increased our conversion rate by 2.3%, which translates to 1.7 million additional Firefox downloads per year!”