Single page apps, mobile banking, and optimization team structure were among the most popular posts on SiteSpect’s blog in 2015 based on number of views. Here’s a recap in case you missed them:
- Summer Reading for Conversion Optimizers
- SiteSpect is A Leader in Forrester Online Testing Platforms Wave Q3 2015
- Using the SiteSpect API in Your Optimization Program
- 3 Brians, 2 Tims, and a Gaggle of Top Optimization Experts to Follow on Twitter
- An Analytics Framework for Optimization
- Responsive Design and Mobile Banking
- 5 Steps to Ignite Your Optimization Program
- The Role of Mobile Devices in Researching Travel Options
- Testing Single Page Applications with SiteSpect
- 3 Benefits of Cross-Silo Collaboration in A/B Testing
Here are some of our predictions for 2016:
- A move towards more collaborative optimization. With more involvement from stakeholders throughout the company, 2016 will be the year that companies adopt a more thoughtful, systematic way of building out the testing program and prioritizing the tests they’ll run.
- Site speed a customer experience game changer. Going into 2016 companies will have a keener focus on the impact the applications they’re using have on overall site performance.
- More testing of single-page applications (SPA). SPA sites benefit from an improved site performance and lower bandwidth usage. SPA will continue to be a popular choice for web development, and testing will become even more important to make sure site changes are not negatively impacting the customer experience.
Wishing you Happy Holidays from all of us at SiteSpect!