SiteSpect President Eric Hansen to Present At DM Days: New York 2007
Addresses multivariate testing strategies for helping marketers better understand Web site visitor behavior and optimize conversion rates
Eric J. Hansen, President, SiteSpect, the leading provider of non-intrusive Web site testing and optimization solutions will present: Web Site Optimization: The Key to Maximizing Conversion Rates. Hansen’s presentation will help attendees understand how to use multivariate testing and analysis to learn which Web content influences visitor behavior, and how this data can be used to optimize conversion rates. Participants will learn:
- How Web site optimization can improve a customer’s experience online and in return increase profitability for your business
- How to test content variations to determine which ones are most effective at persuading visitors to make purchases, register for new accounts, or adopt self-service functions
- How to target and identify ‘high value’ customers who are most likely to make a purchase
- Practical ways to conduct an analysis of test results
- A simple yet effective program for ongoing site testing and optimization
Where: DM Days New York Conference & Expo, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York, NY, June 19-21, 2007
Who: Eric J. Hansen, President
When: Thursday, June 21, 11:15 a.m. – 12:10 p.m., session title: Web Site Optimization: The Key to Maximizing Conversion Rates
About SiteSpect, Inc.
SiteSpect enables Web marketers to optimize web site effectiveness through multivariate testing. By testing variations of landing pages, product descriptions, search results and buy-flows, SiteSpect allows marketers to fine-tune every aspect of their Web site to increase profitability. As the first and only non-intrusive solution available, SiteSpect empowers marketers to optimize their sites without the need for ongoing IT involvement. SiteSpect’s patent-pending technology is used in some of the world’s largest and most successful e-commerce sites. For more information, visit www.SiteSpect.com or call 617-859-1900.