Heading off to the beach, lake, or pool this summer for some R&R? Take advantage of your down time by reading (or re-reading) these books by marketing and optimization experts. They’ll not only help you brush up on copy, design, testing, and analytical techniques, but also provide a shot of inspiration and encouragement.
Here’s a must-read list, in alphabetical order by title:
- Buyer Legends: The Executive Storyteller's Guide, by Bryan Eisenberg, Jeffrey Eisenberg, and Anthony Garcia.
- Conversion Optimization: The Art and Science of Converting Prospects to Customers, by Khalid Saleh and Ayat Shukairy.
- Convert!: Designing Web Sites to Increase Traffic and Conversion, by Ben Hunt.
- Convert Every Click: Make More Money Online with Holistic Conversion Rate Optimization, by Benji Rabhan.
- Data-Driven Marketing: The 15 Metrics Everyone in Marketing Should Know, by Mark Jeffery.
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World, by Chuck Hemann and Ken Burbary.
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less, by Joe Pulizzi.
- Experiment!: Website Conversion Rate Optimization with A/B and Multivariate Testing, by Colin McFarland.
- Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions, by Tim Ash, Maura Ginty, Rich Page.
- Small Business Big Money Online: A Proven System to Optimize eCommerce Websites and Increase Internet Profits, by Alex Harris and Bryan Eisenberg.
- The Complete Guide to B2B Marketing: New Tactics, Tools, and Techniques to Compete in the Digital Economy, by Kim Ann King.
- You Should Test That: Conversion Optimization for More Leads, Sales and Profit or The Art and Science of Optimized Marketing, by Chris Goward.
- Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Customer Centricity, by Avinash Kaushik.
- Website Optimization: An Hour a Day - A Conversion Rate Optimization and A/B Testing Guide, by Rich Page.
- Building a Digital Analytics Organization: Create Value by Integrating Analytical Processes, Technology, and People into Business Operations, by Judah Phillips
If vacation isn’t on your horizon, why not join us for an informational webinar or visit us at eTail East?