Thanksgiving is over! That means you’ve probably had a few days off, and a sigh of relief that the weekend has settled down. Hopefully you were A/B testing across your digital channels and optimizing everything before now. Now it’s time to take a breath, regroup, and use your Thanksgiving week learnings to launch into December. Use this checklist to help you organize and get going for the month ahead.
- Review the data from this weekend. You may have had a huge influx of traffic, and those visitors may not behave typically.
- List out where customers are dropping off of the site. Focus on high traffic low conversion journeys. Note the platforms, features and devices — mobile, desktop, wishlists, voice search, etc.
- List where you succeeded. What parts of your sites performed well? Can you apply these successful approaches elsewhere across the site?
- Create variations for how to display these promotions. (Ex: banners, copy on product detail pages, themed images, new holiday categories, holiday email consistency onsite).
- Start running those A/B tests to small groups of traffic now.
- Try out some new things, but keep the A/B test groups controlled before you roll them out widely.
See your best holiday shopping season yet!
To learn more about SiteSpect, visit our website.
Subscribe to our blog: