We are reaching out to you to elaborate on SiteSpect’s plans and operations in the midst of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. As efforts expand to contain the outbreak in the United States, Europe, and around the world, we want to let you know that we are focused on three main things:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees and their families
- Continuing to provide exceptional service to all of our customers and partners globally
- Supporting all localized efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19
As many of our employees already work remotely we are well positioned for this situation. Our business allows us to easily transition to a fully remote workforce, which we have done effective last week. We are very confident in our ability to continue providing great service to you and conducting all business normally.
We do not anticipate any interruption to any of SiteSpect’s services or support:
- The SiteSpect systems that you use every day remain fully operational to you and your website visitors
- Our support staff is 100% available for phone calls, emails, and video chat during our normal hours of support
- All 24x7x365 emergency support remains available as usual
Our numerous globally-redundant data servers, all of which are already remotely administered, will continue to operate without interruption
We at SiteSpect know that many of you are dealing with these same challenges within your own organizations, as well as at home, and we stand with you in support. Thank you for your partnership, and as always please reach out to us if there’s any way we can help.