As an optimization practitioner, you have a critical role in monitoring and delivering key strategies and initiatives for website success. Whether you work for an agency or a big brand, your role involves many moving parts and working with multiple stakeholders to achieve the best omnichannel customer experience while contributing to the business revenue through conversion rate optimization (CRO).
You likely already use social media both professionally and socially through LinkedIn and Facebook. Slack has over 135,000 companies using this instant messaging platform. It is what we now call the team collaborative applications market. Facebook, LinkedIn, and Slack offer users the opportunity to establish and join groups or channels of people online. One reason to join these online groups is to remain abreast of the most recent news and trends and get real-time information from peers in your industry.
These online communities allow active members to:
- Post questions
- Share content & resources
- Share industry-related news
- Find talent/find employment opportunities
- Share events
- Assist other members
Group managers may review your request to join or ask for additional information to make sure you meet their membership criteria. Membership approval is solely up to the group. [source]
- Conversion Rate Optimization Pros: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2847256/
- A/B and Multivariate Testing: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1884546/
- A/B Testing & Experimentation: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4765500/
- CRO Pros: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6989092/
- Conversion Optimization Experts: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/87854/
- Testing, Personalization & Conversion Rate Optimization: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1532567/
- The CRO Collective: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13656232/
- eTail Conference Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1216157/
- Digital Marketing Optimization: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3686249/
- MarketingExperts Optimization: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/41533/
- Customer Experience Management Professionals: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/113136/
- e-Commerce Solutions: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/59616/
- InternetRetailing: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/35266/
- 100% E-Commerce Conversion Optimization: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2565836/
- Consumer Marketing (B2C) Conversion Optimization Network: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/147227/
- Digital Marketing: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/62352/
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Network: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/51822/
- Ecommerce Experts: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/73825/
- E-commerce Network: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/45691/
Facebook groups are a place to communicate about shared interests with certain people. You will need a Facebook profile or Facebook page in order to join a Facebook group. Note: Some groups will only permit profiles to join and not pages. Depending on the group’s settings, you may have to wait for a group admin to approve your request. [source]
- CXL – Conversion Optimization, Analytics & Growth: https://www.facebook.com/groups/509674612555431/
- Conversion Rate Optimization Hacks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/988373111289516/
- Conversion Rate Optimization Junkies: https://www.facebook.com/groups/crojunkies/
- Conversion Rate Optimization Experts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CRO.Experts
- Digital Analytics: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2969906401
- Digital Marketing Tips & Jobs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/realgroup13
Slack organizes conversations in your workspace into dedicated spaces called channels. Channels bring the right people and information together for a common purpose — like a specific project, topic, or team. [source]
You will need a Slack account (they offer a free version). Some of these workspaces require prospective members to complete a form in order to gain access.
- Measure Slack Community [measure.slack.com]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyAxOcI8z1EEiJDW4sGln-1GK9eJV8Y86eljX-uSlole0Vtg/viewform?c=0&w=1
- TLC (Test & Learn Community) [tlcspace.slack.com]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-Im7yOobAFLkx31a_i4-_ooy381fbxisrkAe9Tu2OQhcHtQ/viewform
- TMW Community [tmwcommunity.slack.com]: https://www.themartechweekly.com/sign-up/
- RevOps Co-op [revopscoop.slack.com]: https://www.revopscoop.com/membership/join-the-club
- CRO GrowthHacks [crohacks.slack.com]: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJRql2n9BJ7iGR8UX-ZdMaSDvYAIphOIbKbyph25OgMf8LeA/viewform
Did we miss one of your favorite groups? We would love to add it to this list! Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now that you’re networking with experts in your field and learning from the best in these top-notch online networking groups for marketers, it’s time to look internally for the best way to supercharge your optimization. SiteSpect optimizes the entire user experience from client-side look and feel to server-side functionality while centrally managing across channels, business units, and product lines. Request a demo today.
About Jen Decker
Jen Decker found her fit in the world of inbound marketing as the digital marketing manager at SiteSpect. With an extensive background in digital marketing, Jen has a knack for writing, strategy and organization.
Subscribe to our blog: